Sunday 21 November 2010

Entering into the New World



Today I have entered into the new world where you are looking at. This is my first time that I have started the blog to practice absolute freedom of expression. Particularly, in this blog, my articles, feelings and political news/events will have been posted in future. At the beginning, acknowledging my weakness about design and layout of the blog, I have posted two of my published articles for your information about my entrance into the new world. But one thing, I can never go ahead without your creative suggestion and comment. I will always be looking forward your suggestions, comment to improve my design, layout as well as the level of language. I would be grateful to you for the comments and suggestions to make it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment